The Talent Circle Logo is a registered trademark and Talent Circle is a trademark of ScriptPlus Ltd (Pending transfer completion).
The Talent Circle logo may not be used for any purpose whatsoever, in whole or part, unless permission has been granted in writing. Users are permitted to use the specially designed banners available from www.talentcircle.org/linking-c.aspx providing they are not modified.
Copyright of Our Material
Copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property in the content of this web site are the property of Talent Circle. You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Talent Circle site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial and home use. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us.
ScriptPlus Limited closely monitors activity to ensure companies and owners of other web sites do not make commercial gain by breaching our terms and conditions. This includes, but not limited to, sending members unsolicited/marketing e-mail and placing fake postings. Certain charges can apply for breach of the terms and conditions, which are accepted simply by using the web site. ScriptPlus Limited will issue a county court claim against any company found to be in breach of our terms and conditions.
Copyright Compliance Policy
We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. If a party believes their or someone else's copyright may have been infringed, they should contact our Trust & Safety Department using the contact us link after reading the notes below and including the required information.
- Video displayed through profiles are not held on or facilitated using technology or equipment that ScriptPlus owns. Users can only include video from third-party services such a popular video sharing web sites, social-networking sites or their own server.
- Users may post material they found elsewhere to the site for the benefit for other users. Whilst every posting is checked before going live, it is not possible to verify the origin of every posting, though obvious copying and pasting of material will not be accepted. If a copyright owner feels their copyright has been breached beyond what is reasonable and it outweighs the benefit to the film community, contact may be made.
Required information for a copyright infringement claim
- Full name of contact
- Company name (if applicable)
- Details of any registration numbers relating to your trademark or patent
- Contact information (postal address, email, phone)
- Details of the objections
- The URL that displays the material you object to
- If you are a Talent Circle member, provide your user name
- Include the following statement:
- I have a good faith belief that use of the trademarks described above with the advertisements described above is not authorised by the trademark owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law.
- I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am authorised to act on behalf of the trademark owner.
- WRITE YOUR FULL NAME AT THE BOTTOM